Sunday, June 28, 2009

New Ready to Personalize Paintings!

So here are a few photos of my recent additions to my Etsy Shop! All of these are ready to be personalized with a name or phrase of your choosing. I can do a number of different font styles, so if you have a specific style in mind, or if you see any font style already in my shop that you like...just let me know! All of these have a coordinating ribbon hanging! Enjoy!

Here's a 4x12 Classic Canvas ready to be personalized! You can find this one in my Etsy Shop...just click here!


Here is a 6x12 Classic Canvas...also ready to be personalized! Click here to view it in my Etsy Shop!


Here is a 6x12 Classic Canvas that would be great for your little guy's room! Check it out by clicking here!


Don't see what your looking for? I love doing custom items...so just contact me and we can work out the details to get you a piece of art perfect for you!

1 comment: