Sunday, June 21, 2009

New Additions to my Etsy Shop!

Here are some of my latest additions to my etsy shop! These are all 8" high hand painted wood letters...perfect for a nursery or kids room! I have many different fonts available...but here are just a few that are ready-made! I love doing custom orders too...so just contact me via my website at www.initialee.com or my etsy shop at www.initialee.etsy.com. We can work together to make a custom letter or even a name or phrase to add to your home decor!


This is an 8" high letter "C" in the Victorian font.


This is an 8" high letter "G" in the Marking Pen font.


This is an 8" high letter "H" in the Funky Fun font.

All letters come with a coordinating ribbon for hanging, and are adorned with ribbons and buttons for that extra special touch! These are just a few examples of what I've added to my Etsy Shop...so be sure to check it out for additional items! If you are looking for additional sizes of letters, just contact me and we'll work out all the details!

Have a great weekend, and Happy Father's Day!