Happy St. Patty's Day! I hope everyone wore green! I got my first blogging award today from Tanielle over at The Polka Dot Daisy! It was pretty exciting! Now I must pass it on...but first things first, I must share 10 facts about me before I do...so here we go!
1. I am originally from Florida...and I absolutely love Disney World! Anyone who knows me, knows that I try to make at least 2 visits to the Happiest Place on Earth every year! Some people may think I am too old for Disney, but ever since my first visit when I was 4 years old, I have never stopped loving it!
2. I have played golf all my life, and got to play in college. Nowadays, I wish that I had more time for it, and sometimes I find myself daydreaming of what it would be like trying to play professionally...if only I liked to practice more!! ;)
3. I LOVE almost all movies from the 1950's and 1960's. My favorites are Gidget Goes Hawaiian and Pillow Talk. I wish I could go back in time and be Doris Day. Who doesn't love her clothes??! When my best friend and I go shopping, we search for things that are "SO Doris Day!" Basically if Doris Day would wear it, I love it!
4. I have a beagle named Annie and I probably treat her more like my child than a dog! She's just too cute!
5. This will definitely show my age, but I was (and still am) the biggest NSYNC fan ever...and of course, I LOVE Justin Timberlake!
6. Some shows I try never to miss are: American Idol ( I really like Danny and Matt this year!), Brothers and Sisters, Private Practice, Gray's Anatomy, and both The Hills and The City (yes, I admit it!)
7. I am an intern Interior Designer...and I'll be taking my exam to become registered this fall! Wish me luck!
8. My favorite stores are: TJ Maxx, Ann Taylor Loft, Banana Republic, and of course Target! Ann Taylor Loft has some of the best clearance and sale stuff...if you can wait just a couple of weeks after an item has been introduced to the store...it'll probably be on sale! I love to search through clearance and sale racks...it's like a treasure hunt! I would almost consider myself a shopaholic...maybe that's why I love the Shopaholic Books so much!
9. I can't go to the movies without getting a bucket of popcorn and large coke!
10. And finally, I love painting and crafting. After a day at work, I always look forward coming home and and creating something...it's just a great way to wind down...and it gives me something to do while I enjoy my tv shows!
Whew! I know that was a long list, so I hope I didn't bore you! So now I am passing on this award to some fellow bloggers! Drumroll please...
BopBopDesigns - She does fantastic work and also spotlights lots of great Etsy Stores! What a great combination!
This Is The Year - She has tons of crafty ideas and did a really cute post on some Modge Podge projects for spring!
Simply Happy, Simply Everything - She has a really great Etsy Store and also shares some great finds on Etsy as well!
I hope everyone had a great St. Patty's Day! Tomorrow's Wednesday...we're almost half way to the weekend!