Friday, February 20, 2009

My name is Kelly, and I am a Shopaholic!

It's been a while! Well, I made a deal with my very best friend that we wouldn't see Confessions of a Shopaholic unless we went together. We both read all the books, and scarily enough, we could completely relate! So, of course I had to a pay her a visit. We saw it, and LOVED it! (Of course, I really didn't think there was much of a chance that I wasn't going to love it!) It's a great girly movie, and I highly recommend it!


Here are some photos of the Hand Painted Wooden Letters...you can find more examples in my Etsy shop, so be sure to check them out! If you would like to order 3 or more letters, I offer a discounted rate. So please, don't hesitate to ask! All letters are made to order, so if you have a color scheme or design in mind just let me know. (Sorry, the photos aren't that great!)






I am also finishing up a painting that's being donated to the Birmingham Children's Theater, so I'll be sure to post some photos soon! I decided to go with the "there's no place like home theme," since the fundraiser's theme is "A Night in Oz." Can't wait to show you!

No comments: