Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I just love...

Etsy! I just can't believe that I didn't know about this website until a few months ago! I've been missing out on entire world of fabulous things! So, I wanted to share a photo of my latest purchase...because I just really love it! It's this great chunky charm bracelet by JenJewelry. Love it!


Well, I am about to begin a painting to donate to the Birmingham Children's Theater. They are having a fundraiser at the end of this month, and I was really excited that a fellow Etsian asked if I would be willing to donate a piece of art! The theme of the fundraiser is "A Night in Oz" so I was thinking of incorporating something from the Wizard of Oz into my painting. Well, I am a little stuck on a quote or phrase I'd like to use. But, the first idea I had was "There's No Place Like Home"....so if anyone has any great ideas, I'd love to hear them!

I'm also working on a new painting right now...and hopefully I will have some photos to share tomorrow! I'll be in the Etsy Children's Showcase this Sunday...so keep an eye out for me!

1 comment:

bopbopdesigns said...

Cute bracelet!
Wizard of Oz reminds me of Ruby Slippers or red glitter... sounds like a fun project!