Thursday, December 11, 2008

Another one down...well, almost!



Here's a more recent picture of the "Ella" Canvas! It's almost finished...and then I have another 6x12 Canvas to finish for her brother Sam! Hope you guys like Ella's Canvas! Don't forget, you can always go to my website @ www.initialee.com and fill out the order form if you'd like me to create you something! The website is currently under construction, but once it's complete, I know it's going to be great! I can't wait for everyone to check it out! I'll keep you posted and let you know once it's up! Oh, and I am pretty excited about some of the Christmas gifts I am doing this year...I'll have to post some little pictures once I get going on those. But I'll have to be careful...I don't want to ruin the surprise!!

No comments: